My 1st Blue Gorillus Umbee, I'm addicted now!

decoy50

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2012
VA
That guy is really outstanding!! Lots of good looking Umbees making the rounds here lately.

Fishaholicc

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2011
LOS ANGELES
Great Job! It really is Black Gorillus FlatFishLeo, not a blue one as I recall when I got them from Worldbelow (he told me it was a black gorillus and I believe it is).
You can see his color turning jet black as the mood changes. You should PM or send pics to either worldblow or chris aka umbeeking and they'll vouch it is a black gorillus.

CrimsonFog

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Warshingtun
Great Job! It really is Black Gorillus FlatFishLeo, not a blue one as I recall when I got them from Worldbelow (he told me it was a black gorillus and I believe it is).
You can see his color turning jet black as the mood changes. You should PM or send pics to either worldblow or chris aka umbeeking and they'll vouch it is a black gorillus.
Chris or WorldBelow can vouch for sure, but to me it looks like King Kong's offspring, black.

worldbelow07

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
SoCal
I remember now! I sold Fishaholicc that fish as a gorillus BLACK 'San Rafael' and I regret it now!!!!!!!!! wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww GORGEOUS FISH

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store