My 210 FOWLR Turned Reef

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
I cant wait to see my ev400 in action!

Which is only slightly more exciting than the potential upside on this tank...anything munchin on the corals I gave you? How is everything looking?

nonstophoops

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
FLESHY;4964444; said:
I cant wait to see my ev400 in action!

Which is only slightly more exciting than the potential upside on this tank...anything munchin on the corals I gave you? How is everything looking?
I am excited for you knowing how well they work!

That is all it is at this point though...lol.

All the anthias and clowns are doing well and eating today after getting them yesterday. Same with the Vlamingi. I took some pics(crappy ones, I suck at taking picks of fish) but didn't get a chance to load them.

Ya it looks like the angels have been munching on everything. I pulled those zoas or polyps or whatever after a couple days. The cabbages and the toadstool seem a little beat up. The toad is still got good polyp extension.

nonstophoops

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I added another Flame Wrasse female to my order that will be shipping this week sometime. I couldn't go wrong getting another one for 35 bucks!!!!

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Maybe you will have to just go all sps.

Weird that your guys are natural born coral eaters.

So far so good with the navarchus. :D

nonstophoops

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
FLESHY;4966757; said:
Maybe you will have to just go all sps.

Weird that your guys are natural born coral eaters.

So far so good with the navarchus. :D
You looks like it. I will have to start experimenting with LPS and see what happens.

and not so weird, they really are natural born coral eaters. haha

nonstophoops

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Flame Wrasses are on the way and will be arriving in the morning. I will let you guys know how this goes and if I recommend Pacific Aquatics.

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Pacific review pending everyone...I have an order in as well.

Dustin, get some pics up of all your QT's :D

nonstophoops

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Update on my livestock. I received the Flame Wrasses, but lost the male due to a freak net caught in mouth accident when putting him into my display. I also lost one of the anthias before I put them into my main tank because they were beating each other up. Decided with the help of Bob Fenner at Wetwebmedia to take all of them out of QT and put them in my display.

The 3 remaining anthias and wrasses are in the display tank. The anthias are all eating today and the female wrasses seem to be doing well thus far. The male wrasse will be replaced by the 7 day guarantee the site offers on their livestock, hopefully on Tuesday.

The clowns are still in one QT tank and doing well and the Vlamingi tang is in another and doing well too.

nonstophoops

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
FLESHY;4978794; said:
Cant wait to see the vlamingi get big in there.
By the time he is big I am going to need/have a bigger tank. I am a huge fan of how they look when they are big, so I can't wait either.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store