My Backyard FGTs Pond...

Mudskippy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2007
Malaysia
Hi guys,

Just here to share a 5 mins video & some pics of my backyard fgts pond. The "pond" is connected by 3pcs 6x4x2.5ft Fiber Glass Tank. Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5IacsPmqhU

From the left view…

From the right view…

The 2nd fgt that currently used for my motoro breeding project…

The breeding group, 1 lucky male and 3 female motoros…

One happy family. The medium smaller pc is the 15”+ male, the rest female are larger in size…

Mudskippy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2007
Malaysia

My 15”~16” female & the largest 17”~18”+ mama motoros…

The 2 adult discuses are size 6”+. Thus u can compare the size btw the motoros and estimate their sizes accordingly…

Big mama trying to fly…:p

Big mama in action…

Mudskippy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2007
Malaysia

The 1st fgt consist 3 male motoros & 1pc 14" SuperRed Arowana hiding under the basket …

Hope that they wouldn’t turn up into g*ays motoros when growing up…
(SuperRed was peeping under the basket)

My 2 best Super Dots Motoros! Look at their dots, marvelous. Sizs are 6”+ & 10”+…

The 3rd fgt keeping all giants. All over 2fts in size!! 1x RTC, 1x Tiger Shovelnose, 2x Silver Arowanas…

The filter compartment. Fresh water 24hrs dripping in the filter tank and never need to wc…

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia/Perth, Australia
wow thats pretty darn amazing dude. the water looks really clean too. well done. but may i ask wat u r going to do when the RTC and TSN*RTC hybrid (not tiger sovelnose) grow out of the tank??? other than that the other setups look pretty cool.

Mudskippy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2007
Malaysia
Thx for the compliment. But i dun think they will xbreed though, so no worry for that. If yes, I will be pretty excited to see how the fries are...:D
TLkmDN;1147711; said:
wow thats pretty darn amazing dude. the water looks really clean too. well done. but may i ask wat u r going to do when the RTC and TSN*RTC hybrid (not tiger sovelnose) grow out of the tank??? other than that the other setups look pretty cool.

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia/Perth, Australia
lol no no i meant that the other catfish u have with the RTC IS NOT A Tiger shovelnose catfish!!!! its actually the hybrid version.

Mudskippy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2007
Malaysia
Really, I never know that!!:eek: But always think that it is a TSN... Thx for the info...
I have a 20+ft pond though, if they outgrow the fgt, i can always throw them to the pond...:D
TLkmDN;1147780; said:
lol no no i meant that the other catfish u have with the RTC IS NOT A Tiger shovelnose catfish!!!! its actually the hybrid version.

AlexG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2006
Hi,

wow that is great.
I´m so jealous, I can´t keep my rays outdoor :(

filiportela

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2005
portugal