Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Amazing setup!

Perhaps this might be an odd question but could you elaborate on the floating ring of frogs you have? Are they feeders for the rays/fish? Do they simply live in the pond to be picked off by the fish/rays?

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
my old female ate some frogs (were intended for aro's but that failed)... was really cool to watch her hunt them down and eat them.....

Mudskippy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2007
Malaysia
I was going oversea for at least a year. I have to cut down my collection so that my brother can take care of them without spending too much of his time...
YSCagro;1972936; said:
uhhh....dats was bad....what the reason make u sell off ur female???
Thx guys...:)
skynoch;1973399; said:
great setup idea.
killrmack;1966720; said:
awesome setup
Kevaldo;1969476; said:
Great set-up
Those frogs are feeder frogs for my asians aros in tank. I just keep them here and catch them for my aros during their meals...
Gr8KarmaSF;1973299; said:
Amazing setup!

Perhaps this might be an odd question but could you elaborate on the floating ring of frogs you have? Are they feeders for the rays/fish? Do they simply live in the pond to be picked off by the fish/rays?
Yes, the big rays do eat the frogs. They will hunt the frogs down if they are hungry...;)
Nic;1973343; said:
my old female ate some frogs (were intended for aro's but that failed)... was really cool to watch her hunt them down and eat them.....

GODZALLA

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2008
IN FISH PARADISE
that is soooooooo cool wow but have those rays breed ever ?? or u are still waiting .. ? and isn't this pond are small for them i mean in height ??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store