My Catfish Collection :)

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
The Lince being an A#@$@$@ after healing from near death injuries.
Lince is not thrilled with the VATF? Is that what you're saying? What near death injuries did it suffer?

Nice Siamese carp! ~2'?

The Silurus meriodionalis looks like it could be eaten by the lince, TSN, arowanas, even VATF. Are you not afraid for it?

What's up with a couple of arowanas, what's with their mouths?

Reactions: dsbaker15

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Lince is not thrilled with the VATF? Is that what you're saying? What near death injuries did it suffer?

Nice Siamese carp! ~2'?

The Silurus meriodionalis looks like it could be eaten by the lince, TSN, arowanas, even VATF. Are you not afraid for it?

+1 on the questions

KNH

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2005
OH...IO
The lince attacks and knocks off a few scales from the vatf in the beginning of the vid

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets

Nice Siamese carp! ~2'?

The Lince is an A#@$@#... haha.. the big gars tasted tested the Lince a few times. His internal organs were almost hanging out 2 months ago.

The Siamese Carp is over 2' and very very heavy. I never got out of water measurements for him but SC vs. 2 ft tile... he is a few inches longer.

The Yangtze Catfish will be fine.. he is growing at an incredible pace.

And the open mouth albino aros were a rescue case

Reactions: moe214

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Are all the lince's woes the gars doings?

You betcha Siamese carp is heavy. It's circumference is comparable to its length. AFAIK, you are the current record holder for Siamese carp in private hands, in my book anyway. :) Mine two are ~10" and 8".

Never seen an arowana with such a stark deformity. Wow. How in the world do they feed?

The lince attacks and knocks off a few scales from the vatf in the beginning of the vid
I was wondering about this too. Having watched a few times I've decided these were air bubbles, not scales. Of course, I could be wrong.

newyorkmfk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2015
The Lince is an A#@$@#... haha.. the big gars tasted tested the Lince a few times. His internal organs were almost hanging out 2 months ago.

The Siamese Carp is over 2' and very very heavy. I never got out of water measurements for him but SC vs. 2 ft tile... he is a few inches longer.

The Yangtze Catfish will be fine.. he is growing at an incredible pace.

And the open mouth albino aros were a rescue case
What happened to the lince?

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Amazing Vincent. You are most certainly doing it bigger and better than anyone I've ever met. I still need those details on the filter for the drip when you have them. (Justin from groupme here)

Reactions: vincentwugwg
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store