My first red Wolf fIsh

Aronus

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2014
Ohio
Yeah I have a lot of driftwood and rock areas to hide. I've done my research. Some do ok and some don't. Will just watch. I've seen tanks with many wolves together on utube videos. But time will only tell

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
hows it going? and when you press reply it usually has a camera for you to click on which wll then ask if you want to take a photo or choose from gallery, or it may say advanced options. and how large are they. I think you shoud try and get a few more if possile to maybe spread aggression and it'll look cool. I've only had one, what do i know lol. post a pic of the og one.

Aronus

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2014
Ohio
Thanks moe 214 ! I have two red wolves and a payara and retic stingray in 200 gallon. Bigger red wolf is insanely aggresive!!!!!!!! I've never seen a fish that attacks or eats like it! Truly a awesome fish.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Thats more than enough room for them I'd say. May need to upgrade for the stingray, idk know to much about them though they don't catch my eye anymore. So I haven't read up on them to much. what species of payara do you have. my lfs had scombs i was thinking of getting one and a smaller tank for it but read they dont move very much so it turned me off.

Aronus

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2014
Ohio
My stingray should stay small for a long time.. And as for payara I'm not sure what species it is. The store called it a saber tooth barracuda.. I think it might be a red tail payara

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Yea that payara may eventually eat those reds. Looks like a red tail. They get big and may take out the little wolves. May need a 2nd smaller tank in case. How big is the payara? A scomb would be no issue with a fully grown or almost full grown red wolf.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store