MFK Member
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown Texas

kasaki89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2010
hamilton
Why are people assuming from now I am cheating out the tank! I'm not going to!?!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
why are you getting angry? your saying its your first marine tank, okay cool congrats. we are just trying to help, no need to get emotional. we didn't say your going to cheat out of the tank. noone once said that. but once you see that a decent protein skimmer for a 100 gallon cost around 300 dollars maybe even more. . that $100 seaclone that's hob skimmer for 100 gallons that goes for 100 dollars. sounds good at the moment . but isn't a smart investment . thats all were saying

probassfisher010

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2011
California
Are you guys his hired financial advisors or something, we have no clue what his fiscal back ground may be. Remember that since he works at a lfs, he probably gets about a 25% discount on everything, and If he's real lucky he will get at cost, which is usually 50% off. It would have been nice if you guys told him the equipment needed, not sure why money had to be brought into the discussion.

Nice tank! I want to do this almost exactly with my empty 28g biocube... But I'd use black Clowns ;). Also I'd use better lookin live rock, not the Chinese quarry rock stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store