My first SALTWATER tank!!!!!

Cooterbrown

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2012
Leavenworth Kansas
Marco rock a punkani is the best rock looks amazing. Advise on your 100g. Get as much stuff Used as you can. I've saved a lot on used pumps and skimmers. This hobby is one that people get into and out of fairly quick so it's an open markEt

squidyboy0

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
Malibu, California
Got some clowns, been in there for like four days.as well as a green bra that survived a trip through a power head.,no one worry I am not mad. One of the clowns is battling brooklynella, doing freshwater dips. Any other sugestions? Keeps on coming back?

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1346567999.106399.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

thechief

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2012
the dirty south
Got some clowns, been in there for like four days.as well as a green bra that survived a trip through a power head.,no one worry I am not mad. One of the clowns is battling brooklynella, doing freshwater dips. Any other sugestions? Keeps on coming back?

View attachment 824391

Nice liking that lighting what do you use?

Sent from my Desire HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

cellise

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2012
Woodstock
So, I'm new to this forum and need help identifying an egg. But I cant figure out how to do anything but reply to previous posts. Can somebody help me out...? I would greatly appreciate it.

squidyboy0

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
Malibu, California
So, I'm new to this forum and need help identifying an egg. But I cant figure out how to do anything but reply to previous posts. Can somebody help me out...? I would greatly appreciate it.
Yeah, just Peres new topic and start a thread with a title and subject. Welcome to mfk!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store