Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
How long have you had your blacks for?

DayumDanny

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2012
Connecticut
Just a quick video update of my arowanas. Watch in 1080p of course. The video quality to me is still not as good as I would like it. Anyone with a canon have any recommendations? I am using a 550D with the 55-250mm lens.
[video=youtube;CrSgiu9QW_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrSgiu9QW_w&feature=youtu.be[/video]

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Please please don't take this to heart

I know lei are rare and everyone hunts for them but I just can't see the appeal

The jaw isn't at a nice angle
Barbels they don't look as if they have any
Rthe part of the body that connects to the tail just looks to long
Apart from the odd spot hear and there they don't seam to have hardly any colour

Well that's what I see no please tell me the good parts about them

Come on guys sell it to me

The blacks look stunning by the way

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

tydus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
California
Nice aros danny. T1 I believe one of the main reasons we here in the states go for leis because that's the closest we can get to an asian arowana.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
I somewhat agree with T1, even though I own a Lei. I think a Jar is a better looking fish and I used to own one. I got the Lei this time, because of all of the Jar horror stories I hear, although that was not my experience. I have read more frequently then not that a Lei is a little more mild mannered. Tydus, I agree with you, the shape of the Aussie's is as close to the other Asians as we will ever own unless we move north. Regardless, I like any Aro. I just happen to like all of the Scleropages better then the SA's.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
I somewhat agree with T1, even though I own a Lei. I think a Jar is a better looking fish and I used to own one. I got the Lei this time, because of all of the Jar horror stories I hear, although that was not my experience. I have read more frequently then not that a Lei is a little more mild mannered. Tydus, I agree with you, the shape of the Aussie's is as close to the other Asians as we will ever own unless we move north. Regardless, I like any Aro. I just happen to like all of the Scleropages better then the SA's.
I think they look ok don't get me wrong I just feel a jar has a better overall body shape

Thanks for the response

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store