xiahaolong168;3056486; said:
thats one beautiful flowerhorn!
Thanks for your kind words bro.

Angler;3057241; said:
Perfection:drool:
THanks bro, thats greatly appreciated.

rajzynger;3058355; said:
SWEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats bro, dont get a cavity... hahaha Just joking (Damn that was a lame joke of mine) Dont tell anyone

terminalMTS;3062122; said:
another one?!?!?! he is nice. he looks tiny. how big is he?
Yup its my last male for the next 2 years... I just need one more female.

phobolsa714;3062472; said:
Dam i would loved to own a KK in my collection :cry:
Its easy and cheap, if your willing to raise it yourself.

MidasMixer;3062960; said:
What a looker! Love the pattern design on it! Where d'u get him from and how much did it cost ya? Great fish!
I got him from Rainnybetta, but sorry bro I cant tell you how much I paid. I buy a lot from Rainny and got a slight discount, I dont want to hurt his busines practices, so lets just label the price as confidential.

demonknight;3066206; said:
your taste in FH is just amazing :)

that's another gorgeous gem in your collection
Thanks bro.

Horiyoshi III;3066224; said:
POTM.

I almost want to save this picture.

The resolution and the way the subject is so perfectly captured.
I wish I can take credit for that compliment bro, but the seller took that picture. This fish will not be in my posession until May 15th.

hondas3000;3066455; said:
These king Kamfa is always pricey, but they real nice. Where did you get it?
Aquabid - Rainnybetta

AfroCichlidKeeper;3066459; said:
Sweeet fish!
Thanks bro

Andrewtfw;3068035; said:
Do you have all of your FHs in individual tanks or are they in divided tanks? You have aquired an impressive collection!

Its about even for now bro... Heres the current breakdown

Prime 7inches 110G alone
Gemini 6 inches / Libra 4 inches - 55G
Redz 5 inches / Star 3 inches - 40GL
Valkyrie 5.5 inches - 29G

Next Week
Prime will stay the same
Gemini goes to 75G alone
Redz goes to 75G alone
Star and Libra will be divided into the 40GL, I dont want the getting too big.
Valkyrie will stay the same

My fish overhere are in weird tanks. 36 x 20 x 24??? they are 2 custom tanks. Juggernaut has one and OS has one.

THen when I get back to the states is when the Real fun begins. I will probably deploy. If so when I come back Im buying a house. I own a 265 which Im trying to figure out what to do with it (Dats or Aros or Monster Salt). Im then buying 4 125's and 2 150's or 4 150's and 2 180's.

Mutantseabass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2005
Garden City, Michigan
Im not a big KK fan but that is a killer bro. One of the very few KKs I would actually purchase for myself. Please keep me updated on that bad boy.

For the poster who stated that KKs are pricey, Flowerhornsfrombeyond has some really nice deals on KKs right now.

Sorry to derail your thread Musha but its always good to spread the word to get the FH hobby rollin to where it needs to be. Again killer pick up and good luck with him. Ever breed him let me know I would love to buy some fry from you bro.

Musha

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 30, 2008
Baltimore, MD
Thanks bro and I didnt see any derailing... Julie is an... associate of mine so I dont mind. However if you woulda posted some jerk that Im not found of I may be a little upset. LOL I will keep Everyone posed on their progress.

Mutantseabass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2005
Garden City, Michigan
LOL Musha, Julie has some great FHs at great prices one of the very few people in the States I feel comfortable buying from. Again good luck man and you have a nice stable of FHs rollin bro.

Mattyou

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Jax Fla.
My fish overhere are in weird tanks. 36 x 20 x 24??? they are 2 custom tanks. Juggernaut has one and OS has one.

Thats a nice foot print for a 75 gal.

Musha

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 30, 2008
Baltimore, MD
Mattyou;3070141; said:

Thats a nice foot print for a 75 gal.
Is that the actual size bro? I dont know, I just wanted to have a few fish while Im here especially since things at home are a little on the rocks... I may call on a few friends to baby sit more fish for me. Sigh...

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
portsmouth/southampton/crawley, UK
Musha;3070189; said:
Is that the actual size bro? I dont know, I just wanted to have a few fish while Im here especially since things at home are a little on the rocks... I may call on a few friends to baby sit more fish for me. Sigh...
well i can ALWAYS look after them for u...but im not guna garuantee u get them back :D but il send u pics coz im generous

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store