My new guy - OS

Musha

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 30, 2008
Baltimore, MD
Rainnybetta... After the fact, I realized I may have paid a bit too much for him. Take your time and examine your FH before buying. If a buyer only has one picture up, ask for more. Dont get me wrong I love this guy, but due to how weak his tail is, I paid to much.

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
niiice

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
Musha;3266944; said:
Rainnybetta... After the fact, I realized I may have paid a bit too much for him. Take your time and examine your FH before buying. If a buyer only has one picture up, ask for more. Dont get me wrong I love this guy, but due to how weak his tail is, I paid to much.
how much? I paid $50 (before trans shipping fees) for this guy from ccooler and he has weak fins too.

I didn't know his fins were so crappy when I bought him but at the same time he was still a bargain and I kind of got what I paid for.

Mattyou

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Jax Fla.
Camphilophus, u got a deal on that $50.00 fish, he dosn't look to big so I think give him time he will develope.
Musha gave a little more than that o_O" but his discription of a weak tail is a completely different scope than yours considering breed / grade of said fish. OS is still a damn nice fish and don't think there is much of anything wrong with him. I think he is gonna explode if he gets a 90gal or bigger tank to himself, its in his genes.

fhcruiser

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
maryland and philippines
Musha;3266944; said:
goodluck on him bro, how is your gemini doing? OS is sure a nice hell of a fish

Musha

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 30, 2008
Baltimore, MD
Thanks gents, I will post a picture for you guys. He's doing rather well and hes in the equivalent to an 80 gallon I think. 48x20x22 or something. I will get the measurements when I get off.

BrynMichael

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2008
Seattle, WA
fatfrogs.7.forumer.com
Your right he has a wonky tail. Maybe you should just let me take him for you.:naughty::woot::lol2: I don't know what you paid for that guy, but small tail aside He is amazing. I love his pearling, especially how they wrap around his head like that. Awesome fish!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store