My New ST Datnoid

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
That's the smallest ST I have seen in a long time. Where are you getting these fish?

Now a days all small ST's coming in are Indo's with odd ball stripes.

I really think that's a ST.

I want one. Tell me more.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
That's the smallest ST I have seen in a long time. Where are you getting these fish?

Now a days all small ST's coming in are Indo's with odd ball stripes.

I really think that's a ST.

I want one. Tell me more.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Some are but not all. Best way to know is to know how to tell the difference ... To much of not wanting to believe there around or exist but I sure see a lot of Pulchers in people's tanks all over the net in all different sizes... Instagram, YouTube, fish forums, Asian sellers, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Some are but not all. Best way to know is to know how to tell the difference ... To much of not wanting to believe there around or exist but I sure see a lot of Pulchers in people's tanks all over the net in all different sizes... Instagram, YouTube, fish forums, Asian sellers, etc...
I disagree, I would love some supporting data. Please send me recent examples of small Pulchers.

Thanks!

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
I disagree, I would love some supporting data. Please send me recent examples of small Pulchers.

Thanks!
It's always the same bs.. Pulchers aren't around .. Show me proof.... No one wants to search media anymore. Here are some pics of Pulchers by guys in Asia from Instagram. But you'll probably then say those have to be old... Even though they were posted in the last couple months. This is all I'll provide. Believe what you feel like believing.. The controversy will continue like it has. I'll say this one last bit... If you want to see what Pulchers are around or proof.. The best place to see that is on sites that are mostly made up for Asian hobbyist. They post up what they have, see, for sale, or what stores and friends have.. Even local fisherman catches. Instagram is a good place to follow people in the hobby that live in Asia. They post stuff up there more than on the forums since most are probably not on them.

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1403744874.763652.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1403744883.688478.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1403744890.120917.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1403744899.893741.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1403744910.559518.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1403744924.723321.jpg

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
It's always the same bs.. Pulchers aren't around .. Show me proof.... No one wants to search media anymore. Here are some pics of Pulchers by guys in Asia from Instagram. But you'll probably then say those have to be old... Even though they were posted in the last couple months. This is all I'll provide. Believe what you feel like believing.. The controversy will continue like it has.

Yes, this one guy found a bunch, somewhere in Thailand, and he is smuggling them out of the country through Singapore. The asking price is about $3500 each for a 3" fish and most are all going to China and Japan.

They are practically extinct from most locations where they were found before. One of my old friend suppliers moved to Thailand to look for them, and came up with zilch.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store