My new tank (first real MONSTER)

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
Peanut_Power;1989827; said:
Plus you could keep feeders in the stock tank....:D Well, at least you could keep other fish in it!!
lol yeah I could keep smaller fish for food in there too I never thought of that b/c I got a massive feeder tank like 15feet away from where this monster is going. If I did go with a SA community I would need to have some stocking help about the only thing that I can think of off the top of my head that would be reallly cool would be at least 2 bass. I would need to see some pics of the fish that would be going into this tank b/c I would like to go with lots of color or unusually body shapes. maybe a pike cichlid also. idk still in the thought process.

I am going to take to the guy who is selling me this tank today I hope I can get some pics then. I know he has some crappy cell phone pics and Ill have him send me them if nothing else then try to get them posted here later tonight.

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
Bump

I sent rally some pics to post for me b/c i can't right now I hope he got them and can get them posted.

qwesty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2008
Wisconsin
congrats on the pick up. I can't wait to see some pics of this beast

Brian Fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2008
Wood River Illinois
Congrats all of a sudden the 125 I picked up yesterday seems small. But then again as soon as I set it up it seemed too small need bigger.:drool:

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
Ok so I got over to my parents house to get to my email so I can post these pics that I got on my phone. They are not the best quality but you get the idea.

My only worry now is getting this thing from his place to mine Ill have to talk him into putting some blankets over it or something to protect it on the drive to my place but I think ill be allright.

I will e going over there this sunday to take some better pics and get exact measurments off this monster so I hope to have a good update early next week.

P.s I need to thank rally and peanut for trying to help me get these pics posted. I know I beat you guys to it but I didn't know if I was going to be able to or not. thanks again

070908_0848a.jpg

070908_0849a.jpg

BichirAddict

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 13, 2007
Virginia
What that tank needs is ancient fish or rays

Frostyone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2008
Baltimore
I don't know about stocking, but it sure screams wrap around bar! Get a piece of granite cut with about an 18" overhang around the stand, and a few barstools and you've got a nice centerpiece to a room where people can sit and chill and conversate and check out the fish :D

If ya can't swallow the price of granite, wood would work just as well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store