My OTHER scaled friends. Aka SNAKES!!!

corn fed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2014
Nebraska
I just wanted to post a few pics of my other babies and see if anyone else hear loves them too!!

The boa constrictor is in "blue" or about ready to shed and the ball python is super hungry!! It's feeding day!!! Lol.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1391398285976.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1391398324858.jpg

corn fed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2014
Nebraska
Lol. I hear ya there I am seriously considering charging admission!!! What snakes do you have? I have a carpet python that wasn't shown also. She's growing like a weed!! Lol.

corn fed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2014
Nebraska
Cover? Like hides? She's got 2. She was just hungry and knew that it was feeding time cause I took her out and cleaned her cage. It's the routine I have. I check their cages everyday and if they need to be spot cleaned I do so. Once a week I take them out of their cages and place then in a Rubbermaid tote. Then when I take them out and back into their cage they know it's feeding time!!!! They go crazy!!! Lol. I love them. :D

corn fed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2014
Nebraska
Yeah. I love my girls. If I had to get rid of them I would be heart broken. Not sure how or when you lost her chief but sorry that you did. You could always get another!!!!

A. gigas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2010
Your BP is looking at you saying.... PLEASE wash my carpet.
More like PLEASE get this carpet away from me and give me a proper substrate. Reptile carpet is one of the worst options out there, not least because it has the potential to be caught on teeth while the snake is eating...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store