Mundelein IL
Roadtrip...

tugo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2008
Istanbul-Turkey
2004exrider;2133275; said:
That is the nicest outdoor pond i have seen:). The selection of fish, decoration, and plants look great too! Id be very proud to own that!

Jimmy
Thanks Jimmy. But if you have a place, then just start building up one, because it is really economic and easy to build and if you collect the material forehand, it takes only one day to to dig, to line and fill water.
Without fish, all costed less than 1.000 usd and liner is cheaper in States.
Wish give a go!:)

tugo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2008
Istanbul-Turkey
djdlemma;2133020; said:
Your pond is really nice!! I like how everything came together when you covered the liner with slate rocks. The fountain is a nice touch. Keep up the good work, and let's see more picts of those koi's!!!!
Thanks djdlemma for encouraging me. Still I know, the stones around looks a bit monotonous and needs some different types to be added but as I have mentioned, I am deeped more on the living side of the pond now.

Regarding my koi's, offcourse I love them:) but they will be ashamed to show up so much, besides the all other beauties in the MFK.

Also now I have to get to learn details abt koi, types etc cause I do not know what I owe. Quite alot work.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store