My Rant!

joe jaskot

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2011
Clifton, NJ
So happy that my club is not going to be dealing with this scumbag and that we have excluded him from the ACA. Li, I cannot express how sorry I am that this happened to you....The ass still owes me money too though I'm sure I'll never see it LOL
The New England Cichlid Association and the ACA did the right thing cutting their ties to this low life.

Posted on variouse fish keeping websites:
Due to the outpouring of strong sentiment, NECA will be refunding the sponsorship of Ad Konings in the upcoming ACA convention. All monies previously collected from this individual will be refunded. NECA will also absorb the costs of the registrations that were raffled off at an auction. The winners of that raffle will be welcomed as will all members of ***. NECA and the ACA were unaware of the conflicts that have recently come to light. Many have expressed an interest in donating to offset the lost funds, therefore the ACAconvention2015.com website has been modified. Instead of sponsoring an individual speaker, you may now donate to a general speaker fund. We hope that everyone can move forward, focus on the positive, and enjoy the ACA Convention that us New Englanders have worked so hard for the last two years to bring to you.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
For a low price of 2.99, I can tell anyone who wants to know through PM. Just put the money on my paypal first.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I almost fell out my chair Lol

Sucks to hear and I agree, the FB link is better

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I'll will also be donating to the ACA general sponsorship fund to help offset the cost of the money refunded. I support the ACA and NECA for making the right call. These people worked long and hard to put on a great event and I plan on supporting them, I encourage others to do so as well.
I will donate as Aquanero MFK.

Donation made.

Reactions: UnstoppableJayD

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
How about a re-do and lets have the 2015 MFKonvention on the West coast for a change?
Do it like some of the other forums...

Lets have a big meet at fish house, go do some offshore fishing, have a big dinner and bbq/party!
Organize in socal. I can probably help with a few others @jacanuba to round up some charter boats for hire.
And then we can go from there and maybe have some of the socal guys/girls help arrange a fish house...House of Sam....?

Just an idea neoprodigy neoprodigy but I think it would be a cool change of pace ;)

Reactions: UnstoppableJayD

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Where will this konvention take place if it is still happening?
The Konvention happened last year. if there is another you will hear about it

Reactions: Joecool44

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
From my Facebook

FACT 1: This person Didn’t pay the hotel bill
FACT 2: The Hotel charged my card
FACT 3: Took 9 Month and Multiple Dispute Letters
FACT 4: Credit Card resolved in favor of my side.

AFTER THE FACT: This Person will have to deal with the Hotel directly.

I love how this person talking about AFTER THE FACT. Sounded like “It’s ok. Li didn’t lose anything..”

It’s so easy to say its been resolved but Who want to lend this person their credit card? To feel what I have go through.. With daily thoughts of “What if credit card company not favor my side” try that for 9 month and let me know.

What if the dispute was not on my side? NOW that is something to think about….

I know this person is reading this .. Please show the document/notice about your IRS Seizure. Im pretty sure the government will sent something...

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
From My Facebook

“NEVER GIVES BACK” Now this person is delusional and hypocrite…. Didn’t this person mention something somewhere that my network has done more for the hobby than any forum out there?

Did this person forgot that MonsterAquariaNetwork sponsored one of his event last year? And gave him 1/2 page TFH ad 2 year in a row? Ever wonder what sob story he gave me before I caved in?

I do run for profit organization. But after server + tech cost and numerous sponsorship and donation... Do the math! BTW I don't run dinky sites. I'm a man with few words. I let my action does the talking. no list needed…

Another good thing came out of this. I don’t need to listen to this person's sob story of who is “hurting or attacking” this person. Stop being a douchy scumbag and you don’t need to have a “closed” Facebook group!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store