image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: Frank Castle

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Love the River Otter......we interacted w/ them in Florida....or should I say THEY interacted with US. Such playful loveable critters
They're so much fun. We were eating lunch on a beach and they came up to say hi on the dock while we were eating. After we ate we buit sand castles and the otters used them as climbing towers and slides. It probably was one of the best animal encounters I've had on the trail.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
They're so much fun. We were eating lunch on a beach and they came up to say hi on the dock while we were eating. After we ate we buit sand castles and the otters used them as climbing towers and slides. It probably was one of the best animal encounters I've had on the trail.
Ya, our interactions certainly showed on the girl I was with.....she became quite soft and affectionate after the Otter encounter we had lol.....

....then again, it was our showing affection that drew the Otter close to us initially though. They recognize loving, caring, nurturing behavior and lose a lot of suspicions and don't feel threated when they see humans kissing and stuff like that. She (my GF at the time) got mad cuz I ended up showing more scientific interest in the whole thing and stopped paying as much attention to her HAHA

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Started messing around with filters today.
Original shot-View attachment image.jpeg
Filtered shot-image.jpeg
Black and White experiment-image.jpeg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store