NBA fans welcome.

zfoster22

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
kansas city
Just an Achilles? Arguably one of the worst injuries an older player can get. Ended isiah Thomas's career and really hampered Chauncey billups all last season.

I think Kobe is a fool to try and rush back, but he's too egotistical to realize faster isn't always better.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Well yes it is a serious injury, so I guess I did take purpose it to be light. But I do have to agree that he may be rushing back especially with the talk of him being ready by preseason.

And Isaiah thomas as in last years rookie for the Kings?? Or Pistons point guard back when..

cmsbthebest

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2011
CA
Well yes it is a serious injury, so I guess I did take purpose it to be light. But I do have to agree that he may be rushing back especially with the talk of him being ready by preseason.

And Isaiah thomas as in last years rookie for the Kings?? Or Pistons point guard back when..
The great pistons guard.

Current Isaiah Thomas is fine (well I mean as fine as someone could be playing for the kings)

zfoster22

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
kansas city
The great pistons guard.

Current Isaiah Thomas is fine (well I mean as fine as someone could be playing for the kings)

okay I thought thats who you must have ment. I was gunna say damn how did I miss that ha..
mannn I know that's right Kings can never seem to do anything in a season.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
2 thoughts

OMG SO MANY NOOBS. Welcome to the lounge

Basketball in November? Ain't crap happening. Too busy paying attention to baseball (GO Braves!!!) and football

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zfoster22

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
kansas city
Yup we're all just noobs, but are you retarded or just dumb november? it's definately August bud bud. Anytime of the year is a good time to talk about bball, cause I could care less about the boring sport of baseball, and I don't follow football enough to take intrest in talking about it at all.

Sooo if you don't have anything to contribute to this why dont you just hop off.

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
Nate had a good year and was able to get more than the bulls had to offer him. He was a fine bandaid but won't be missed with Rose coming back, bulls are better off with a quality soot shooter ready to get the ball from Rose when he gets doubled teamed than a chucker like Robinson.

zfoster22

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
kansas city
I would have like to see them play together for a year. I feel Nate was a better guard than teague, hinnrich, and cook but maybe that's just me.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Yup we're all just noobs, but are you retarded or just dumb november? it's definately August bud bud. Anytime of the year is a good time to talk about bball, cause I could care less about the boring sport of baseball, and I don't follow football enough to take intrest in talking about it at all.

Sooo if you don't have anything to contribute to this why dont you just hop off.
The fact you're getting offended shows you're new to the lounge. Didn't see 90% of you in season or the playoffs so my points proven. I could just bump the thread of real talk instead of off season dreamin of sad teams (Detroit and minnesota has been brought up? Lol) I'm seeing in this thread

See ya when real b ball talk starts

Ps, basketball is my first love but when your team actually wins championship, there ain't nothing to talk about in the off season

Laker fan for life. F Dwight

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store