Jul 3, 2006
Lawrenceburg, In
www.myspace.com

manasota

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2012
United States
They're cool fish, no doubt. I have a Midevil female(no argument here). Choose his tank mates carefully or they will end up fillet of fish.

RedDevilDon2005

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2006
Lawrenceburg, In
www.myspace.com
What size tank? I had an ornate with my devils. Along with some tins and silver dollars. Actually kept a big silver are for a bit with them too. I had a 220 though. After all was said and done i ended up selling and giving the test to some friends on here. But I never had any fights. They were just too gorgeous to have anything else with them

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

P.A.NativesBPM

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
What size tank? I had an ornate with my devils. Along with some tins and silver dollars. Actually kept a big silver are for a bit with them too. I had a 220 though. After all was said and done i ended up selling and giving the test to some friends on here. But I never had any fights. They were just too gorgeous to have anything else with them

It's a 75, but now I'm considering a red wolf fish. Need to do more research on the wolf.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

P.A.NativesBPM

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
Let the devil grow a bit. You may change your mind. They have enough personality by them selves lol

I'm planning on just that. I want to add a wolf around 4 inches when the devil reaches about 7. That way if anybody dies it should be the wolf and not my precious devil.

P.A.NativesBPM

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
Update?

By all means!

The devils doing very well! Might have put on another quarter to half an inch in the time I've had him too. He's no longer nervous and shy and he's getting to be quite friendly with me.

Not sure if he'll ever be the glassbanger the species is made out to be.
And he still hasn't picked off any of the rainbows in with him.

Also decided that this tank will be his alone.

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1373049234.347049.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1373049242.080635.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1373049254.170743.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store