New England (VS) New Jersey (VS) New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefishguy7

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
Tainted Glory;1894374; said:
thefishguy: IDK if I PM'ed you or not, but definetly come by my house after H20 to pick up that tank. I'll message you my number when I get home tonight.
Thanks, I was getting worried for a sec.

kendog1;1894353; said:
rob, unfortuneately, the lake ur talkin about is a seven mile marsh or swamp, whtever ya wanna call it, and have never caught bowfin there on anything but live bait, and the smallest ones ive ever caught where still around 12 or 13 inches long, if you can get one or two of the grass picks around the 6 to 8 inch size, id be more than happy to hook you up for getting them for me
I'll get you 2. I'd be happy with a bowfin if it's under 16", but holding on to and transporting a large fish like that is a lot to ask.:)

Tainted Glory;1901076; said:
New tank is getting filled tomorrow. We're in business!
What size?

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
180g with corner overflows!

I'm torn between doing rays (3-4 motoros) or a monster tank minus the rays. Decisions decisions!

thefishguy7

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2007
Nice! I'd go with monsters, much cooler than rays IMO

I just exchanged some pm's with Mike (csx4236) and he doesn't know exactly what the plan is.:confused: What are we doing Sticky? It's getting close now. What about lunch? Chip in 5-10$ each for pizza and soda? Eat alone somewhere else? Meeting time? Name tags, shirts? So many questions!:nilly:

I31

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2007
omni
Just came back from SA, here are some of what I remember: 10" thick Jar, 6" jars, 5" silvers, 8-9" blks, several large gars, 2 large marble cats, 1 large RTC, 3 vampire tetra (Gibbus?) 12", blk & gold wolfs, 6" brycon dentexs, brycon whieti, 6" Ace, moto & flower rays, & 11" indo (sold) :)

kendog1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2007
new york
hotfishgirls;1904555; said:
don't forget goldy:}
if something happens with rob, id be interested in taking himoff your hands, im not bringing anything to trade but will pay you for him if thats ok with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store