new fish, new pictures, new list, new rare, blog, etc...6/13/2012 more to come!

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
the rarest fish for me is one I'm not going to post on here, due to personal reasons, its not illegal. I may share once I find something rarer in the future.
Those are super cool Wes! Thanks for taking time to entertain me :D

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
all siniperca knerii are sold,
only a few cichla melaniae "xingu" remaining
all lophiosilurus alexanderi sold
Wow! I saw the first post when you said you got the Knerii in and me just hesitating a day and they're gone. Still I'm happy for you Wes that these fish are flying out your tanks. I know how hard it is when fish don't move and the money you lose because of it. Bro, seriously thank you for the rare fish you bring to the hobby and now you know when you want fish to move bring in more Siniperca. :) I know I wanted to jump on them, never should've hesitated. Ah well guess I'll just have to find something I like in this shipment or the next.

sevank21

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2012
In My House
This always happen when I'm broke. When I got money, no one has anything! fMl.

But hey! Let's see if I can sell.something

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
so what's the rarest fish you were talking about?? can you post or send me a pic of the Siniperca roulei??

cgibby

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2011
U.S.
hey wes have you had any luck finding a true piraiba or is it proving to be as elusive for you as it has been for me? I also have some bad news regarding that wells, a few days ago my smaller goonch (around 9") had abit of temper tantrum and ripped the poor little guy apart i tried to save it but it was gonna be a miracle if he recovered from wounds like that D': in your personal experience have you had a yarelli be that aggressive? I would post pictures if only i could figure out how....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store