New format. Feeling a little lost.

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
The only thing I can't get used to is the date/time of each post being located at the bottom of the post rather than the top. Other than that, I really like the new site. Seems a bit more user-friendly to me, for the most part.

Reactions: ballinouttacntrol

Anders247

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2015
Maw Installation
This newfangled software is too much for my old bones! lol

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
After I've been using it for a while, the only thing I'm not liking is the adbock alert. Can't figure out if there is an option to turn it off.

muskieboy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
After I've been using it for a while, the only thing I'm not liking is the adbock alert. Can't figure out if there is an option to turn it off.
You should turn off Adblock for this site (if you have it on). It will get rid of the alert and you'll also be supporting the site.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
You should turn off Adblock for this site (if you have it on). It will get rid of the alert and you'll also be supporting the site.
That would require using a different browser. No way I'm running Chrome without Adblock in this day and age. If it gets too bad, I might try it on Waterfox, assuming my other fish sites can support it.

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
For some reason when I post a new thread, it either doesn't show up on the "New Posts" section, or I simply can't see it. Anyone else have this problem or what am I missing?

And after posting this the thread doesn't come up under New Posts anymore either... setting I can change?

Last edited:

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
For some reason when I post a new thread, it either doesn't show up on the "New Posts" section, or I simply can't see it. Anyone else have this problem or what am I missing?

And after posting this the thread doesn't come up under New Posts anymore either... setting I can change?
I'm not sure, but I've also noticed that when I reply to a thread it no longer appears in the New Posts section...

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I've noticed that lounge posts don't show on the new posts list.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
I'm not sure, but I've also noticed that when I reply to a thread it no longer appears in the New Posts section...
Because the site does not recognize your thread as being new to you so it is not a "new thread"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store