New Marbled Cray tank :)

Dark Jester

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2010
Got some Cray Babies today. :)

Pics are the best I could do with my camera. These things are tiny, like 2mm long. Focusing on somthing that small is a pain in the ***, especially when trying to use a flashlight as a light source through the side of the tank cause the mom has them completely blocked off. :)

Have only seen 6 or 8 at a time so far. Not sure how many there are altogether. I think the mom is still holding quite a few of them.

Dark Jester

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2010
Well, babies started adventuring out, and I saw the Cory Cats circling and I think they picked a couple off. I figured if I didn't get them out I wouldn't have any left within a couple days.

So, they're chilling in a 2.5g now for a week or so until I get the individual containers set up for the water hardness experiment. On the plus side, I got better light now and got some better pics. :)

Feisty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2010
WI
I'm not seeing any pics either. Seriously interested in your results! Please let us all know!

Dark Jester

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2010
Dunno guys. They show up for me, and they're visible in the album linked above. Only thing I can guess is it's related to the infraction I got. I'll try reposting the pics when that expires on the 18th. If it doesn't work then, I'll host the images on my server instead.

Dark Jester

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2010
Think I got it fixed. Pics showing up now? Tried logging out and they still show up for me as a guest user.

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
So cool! I've still got most of mine. A few have become food for local predators. :)

Feisty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2010
WI
Awesome! The pictures show up now! I so cannot wait for the results of your "experiment". I have well water and a water softener with a high PH and was thinking of getting these, so I am really interested to see the outcome. Do post pics when you get there. K?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store