New Retic eating but not growing???

MHDevelopments

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Suffolk
www.m-h-developments.co.uk
No... Not even close to bones showing... Like I said it looks healthy but just not growing. I'm going to hit a Walmart tonight and see if they have some worms...
I've noticed the most rapid growth on one of my three hystrix now it eats massivore, if you can eventually get pellets into the diet you'll be away, mine just took to pellets but sadly the other two are proving hard to bresk

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

momojai

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2008
australia
have you tried carnivore? massivore looks like it will be too big for your retic atm.

also, i find carnivore more accepted to fish whilst pellet training, even though its meant to be just the smaller version of massivore.

i agree, for me personally, i get the best growth rate when small rays are on a quality pellet.

beantickler

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
~Pittsburgh~
have you tried carnivore? massivore looks like it will be too big for your retic atm.

also, i find carnivore more accepted to fish whilst pellet training, even though its meant to be just the smaller version of massivore.

i agree, for me personally, i get the best growth rate when small rays are on a quality pellet.
OK... I'm trying cut up worms with no luck so far... He will swim over fast but then spook out and swim away. I have tons of massivore. I can make it smaller.

millerkid519

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2015
stratford ontario canada
Not trying to steal your post but i am having the same issue with my marble motoro and can not figure out whats wrong. No parasites (to my knowledge) and fat found my temp was way off with the stupid sticker gauge and g opong that is all the problem is. Really hope that is all the issue is

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store