New Shark

charles-n-charge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2010
Livingston Tx
Nice. 6x2x2 180 gal? I love it!

Does he have a good cave to hide in during the day? He seems a little pouty in that corner.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
7'x2'x25" 220 gallon.

He sleeps under the rocks in the center. There's tons of space below them.
He was only out because this was shortly after feeding

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Itsadeepbluesea

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
What a beauty, it inspires me to want to get back into sharks...miss the days of taking care of the black tip reefs :)

Aggressive By Nature

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2012
Boynton Beach, FL
Gotta love squid....and the smell that stays with you for the next 8 hours on your hands. LOL
that's why I wear gloves, since I have them around when breeding snakes! LOL!! I'm not a baby or anything, and I LOVE the ocean and the smell of fish is in my blood, but I don't want to get that smell on my HW, because then my teachers will look at me funny LOL!!!! Good shark, my first shark was a White spotted bamboo (Chiloscyllium plagiosum), and now he's over 3 feet!

danster9000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2012
laguna
Gotta love squid....and the smell that stays with you for the next 8 hours on your hands. LOL
Matt ive found the easiest way to remove any fishy smell is to sit in a hot tub for about 20 minutes minimum or until your fingers are all pruney lol. for some reason the contraction of the skin and the chlorine take the smell right off your hands.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store