3. Joel (Gooberfish)
4. Jsodwi + my fish shopping partner again
5. tommyfc3s

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I've gotten some PMs asking what the deal was, so for clarity's sake, here's the full game plan...

We're going to meet up at Aquascape at 11:45ish. Pedro opens the doors at about noon so we can acclimate, make our introductions, and browse his killer stock. I'm not going to bother making a time table, as last time it was fluid. We'll stay as long as we like and move onto the next stop when everyone is done. From Pedro's, I'm thinking we mix it up from the last time and head to Beital's next in Pearl River. After that, we can do a quick lunch (I'm thinking Mighty Quinn's BBQ in Clifton) en route to Shark Aquarium. Aquascape has ample parking so if you guys coming from way out of town want to car pool, it won't be a problem.

We'll have discounts at almost every stop of this tour so put that tax return to good use haha. Any questions or comments post or PM. Its mad fun getting together with a bunch of fish geeks and hitting the stores. A lot of us do this on a smaller scale regularly so the more the merrier.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
I've gotten some PMs asking what the deal was, so for clarity's sake, here's the full game plan...

We're going to meet up at Aquascape at 11:45ish. Pedro opens the doors at about noon so we can acclimate, make our introductions, and browse his killer stock. I'm not going to bother making a time table, as last time it was fluid. We'll stay as long as we like and move onto the next stop when everyone is done. From Pedro's, I'm thinking we mix it up from the last time and head to Beital's next in Pearl River. After that, we can do a quick lunch (I'm thinking Mighty Quinn's BBQ in Clifton) en route to Shark Aquarium. Aquascape has ample parking so if you guys coming from way out of town want to car pool, it won't be a problem.

We'll have discounts at almost every stop of this tour so put that tax return to good use haha. Any questions or comments post or PM. Its mad fun getting together with a bunch of fish geeks and hitting the stores. A lot of us do this on a smaller scale regularly so the more the merrier.
Yea- a lot of driving back and forth if we go in that order- why not start at shark as they open earlier?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store