Octopus Part Two: Got a Tank!

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
My wife lost the damn camera at the stupid brett michaels concert Thursday.
LOL. I cant imagine this turning out any worse. Any chance of getting the camera back?

Glad to hear that he is doing well...cool that he interacts with you like that.

It is an octopus....
Well played sir, well played.

Same basic idea though... :)

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
So I found a good deal on some coral (7 different types/pieces) and live rock. Here is a crappy cell phone pic. Im trying to convince my wife to let me get another tank or get rid of this guy. He is uber cool but I want a fish and other inverts, heck a clean up crew would be nice. The guy I got the coral from gave me a turbo snail, it literally didnt hit the bottom before the octopus grabbed it up and started munching on it.

fish-3.jpg

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
Dude tanks are so cheap. Even a 20 gallon would be better than this and take up almost no space, plus you can get one for like 10 bucks. I got mine for 5 with filter and everything.

pimpercrombie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2011
long island
I have read your whole thread first one too, It is awsome that you have that little guy but You should upgrade for him then once he is gone you can upgrade to a reef or fowlr. also only 60 thats nuts i have an 05 rubicon unlimited and it does 92 before the govenor kicks in and i had it up to 70 on the sand once before i got scared and slowed down. tell the little women to get onboard do like me it is a home improvment make sthe house look better, thats what i did to convince her to let me put a 125 reef in the dinning room :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store