Not open for further replies.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
broncos v redskins-shannys revenge!
I hope so. I hate the Donkeys almost as much as the Pats. I like Peyton, but I still hate them. After what transpired on Monday, the Sunday night game should be very interesting.

Addikted2Cichlids

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 13, 2009
Northern Italy
I think it's a horrible idea, especially if they allow 16 teams to go.. Half the teams should not get in.. That's one of the biggest things I hate about the NBA.. All Goodell cares about is making more money, and not the quality of the game.. It's a rarity that a team gets in with a losing record.. Haha, my Seahawks did.. You would see teams getting in with subpar or losing records all the time and I don't think that is right... If a team deserves to be in the playoffs they have to earn that right and put in the work during the regular season.. If they go to 16 teams, the Jets would be in as of right now.. Does anyone feel that the Jets have earned a playoff spot this year?? It would ruin the playoffs.. I'm all about more football. Expand the regular season and leave the post season alone. I think the game is fine the way it is.. Of course they would want to expand the playoffs instead of the regular season though.. You can charge a lot more for a playoff ticket than a regular season ticket.. It's slowly becoming a pop warner league where no one can get hit and everyone gets a trophy...

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
I agree with all your points, especially the need to earn your playoff spot. It'll be like march madness in the NCAA soon

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
It's only 2 more teams per conference.How about every division winner + next best 4 with no break for the top 2 teams,or just the top 8.This way doesn't even add another week.More teams is more excitement! Why should anyone get a week off anyway? No way is that fair. 2 more games in the opening round! Why not?

cmsbthebest

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2011
CA
It's only 2 more teams per conference.How about every division winner + next best 4 with no break for the top 2 teams,or just the top 8.This way doesn't even add another week.More teams is more excitement! Why should anyone get a week off anyway? No way is that fair. 2 more games in the opening round! Why not?
They get a week off because they earned it. Completely fair.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I agree with earning the byes, if you remove that all the teams who clinch divisions would start tanking their games by week 12. the way it is now they're still fighting for that bye.

Seeing lopsided games vs teams that shouldn't be there does not add more excitement. The season would have less excitement

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Leave it alone, I say. If Goodell is really all about safety, you would think he would want less games per season not more.

Sent from my SCH-M828C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Goodwell works for the owners. More games=more money in the owners pockets.

The ONLY positive I can see from this is more fan bases involved in the playoffs and better first week ratings in the playoffs by not having the top 4 teams take a week off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store