Official 2012-2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmsbthebest

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2011
CA
We're 0-4 now within Atlantas 30 yard line. We should have 12 points, but we have 0. I don't know why we're not kicking field goals and going for it on 4th and 2's. this is almost as bad of a coaching job as a player issue

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Addikted2Cichlids

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 13, 2009
Northern Italy
they earned homefield advantage,a week off is an unfair advantage.If anything,only one per conference.If they can't play through,then how can they be called champions?
You can't sit only one team, the playoffs would be uneven... SEAHAWKS score 108 point sin 2 weeks = BEAST MODE.. I don't care who it was against..

Addikted2Cichlids

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 13, 2009
Northern Italy
As of right now I would say that RG III should get a rookie of the year.. We'll see where these players end up taking their teams in the next couple of weeks.. I think Russell Wilson should get the vote of Luck for second.. I still keep hearing all this hype for Luck.. Don't get me wrong he has turned that team around big time in a year.. But number wise, how isn't Wilson getting more love than him?? He has 21 TD and 9 picks with QBR of 95.5.. Luck has 20 TD with 18 picks and a QBR of 75.5.. Luck has more rushing TD's but less yards on the ground.. It's impressive that he has thrown for almost 4,000 yards with 2 games left, but all that yardage means nothing when you're throwing picks after hugs gains.. I just don't get why Wilson isn't getting much love still. Maybe because he wasn't a 1st rounder.. Hopefully he will continue to improve and gain confidence and prove his worth i n the playoffs..

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store