Official 2013-14 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cod

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
Michigan
so they are looking at a 42 yard EP kick, i like it, and outlawing just the N word, I do not like it.
i think it's such a drastic change, i'm 100% not for it, but if it does, it should start at like 30 yards, and if owners like it still, they can revisit it. Goodell is ruining the game in my opinion.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
15 yard penalty for dropping the N word on the field with other slurs likely to be added. Im fine with this but it should be a fine, not yards and 1st down....and now youre on the clock again about the redskin name. Cant ban slurs while having a team named after one. Just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
My post last week on n word ban

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Detriot lions owner died today....we only won 1 playoff game during his 50 year tenure. new coach, new owner, superbowl here we come!

i really hope a new sense of direction (even if it stays in family) will help the team more to a winning product on the field

cmsbthebest

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2011
CA
I think Bill Barnwell hates the Giants. Everyone thinks that overall they did a good job on day 1, but he claims they did almost everything horribly and had the worst day.

I can't even read him anymore.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store