Official 2014/2015 NFL Discussion Thread

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water
did you hear the story about foles being transferred out of mich st. because Kirk was the starter?I'm guessing Philly will be a little nervous after seeing that D.I took a photo earlier to savor the moment:headbang2View attachment 1037127
Nah I have not watched College ball in years.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Peterson will be required to attend parenting classes before reinstatement...
I think they will eventually reinstate Rice too at some point after he appeals the suspension but the question is who will sign him?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
....Foles and Sproles,looks like I might as well just not watch the first half of the Eagles games.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Officially one of the worst football weekends in recent memory. :swear:

gg1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2014
chattanooga tn
If they could they'd also b fined for tripping and shoving maclin in the end zone and no call......if they got fined for every missed or bad call the refs would b owe the nfl money

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water
If they could they'd also b fined for tripping and shoving maclin in the end zone and no call......if they got fined for every missed or bad call the refs would b owe the nfl money

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Lol was not meant in a serious sense

Sent from my SM-G900V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
So, they are going to re-instate Peterson but not Rice...what's wrong with this picture?

peterson hasn't been suspended.he was only de-activated for the game.they say he will play this week.doesn't make sense,they're talking due process but he confessed ,there is photographic evidence,and Dr.s records.Not only that,but now accused of beating another kid.My guess is-he won't play.The league will step in due to mounting pressure all week-probably.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store