Official rabies thread

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
C.W.D may infect humans soon.!

Chronic Wasting Disease probably can infect humans , and is similar to mad cow, currently it primarily infects deer, but is expected to start infecting humans soon, its effects on humans remains unknown.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
C.W.D may infect humans soon.!

Chronic Wasting Disease probably can infect humans , and is similar to mad cow, currently it primarily infects deer, but is expected to start infecting humans soon, its effects on humans remains unknown.
There are no known cases of CWD in humans. Where do you get this info? Or do you just say random things?

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
There are no known cases of CWD in humans. Where do you get this info? Or do you just say random things?
Some authorities think there will be a human case soon, but so far there aren't any known human cases, similar diseases have infected humans before.

If anyone is so positive that humans cannot get CWD then I suggest they prove it by ingesting infectious brain tissue, so far no one has potentially martyrd themselves to find out..

Apparently it CAN infect primates, or so it is claimed

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
If anyone is so positive that humans cannot get CWD then I suggest they prove it by ingesting infectious brain tissue, so far no one has potentially martyrd themselves to find out.
Bon Apetit!.....you don't have to worry about me trying it lol.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
read that, DNA tests say was a canine but they can not tell whither domestic or wild. They are testing further including dogs in the area.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store