Oil spill

nikond70s

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2009
uranus
call me crazy but this whole oil spill it fishy to me. and the media is covering this up very well as always with all major incidents. i believe "they" are letting all this to happen for what reason i have no idea.

not sure if this is true. but i have heard from a few louisiana natives that BP security and others in control are arresting anyone near the beach and keeping everyone off the beach and confiscating any camera's so no pictures. and many unidentified cars are at the location.

fact is, what they show and tell us on the media is false or half true. cuz they will NEVER tell us the truth. the spill is way more worse than we think or know. i can tell you that something is def up and something big with most likely happen in the next few months. but of course this is all my crazy thinking.

100gallons

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2009
memphis, tn
nikond70s;4198608; said:
call me crazy but this whole oil spill it fishy to me. and the media is covering this up very well as always with all major incidents. i believe "they" are letting all this to happen for what reason i have no idea.

not sure if this is true. but i have heard from a few louisiana natives that BP security and others in control are arresting anyone near the beach and keeping everyone off the beach and confiscating any camera's so no pictures. and many unidentified cars are at the location.

fact is, what they show and tell us on the media is false or half true. cuz they will NEVER tell us the truth. the spill is way more worse than we think or know. i can tell you that something is def up and something big with most likely happen in the next few months. but of course this is all my crazy thinking.
You sound like my cousin with all the conspiracy thinking. BPs security cant arrest anybody. They have to keep the beaches clear because its hazardous and cant just have people playing around in that area. I also dont understand why you say the media is covering anything up, once again, BP is in charge of that area, including surrounding media coverage. News crews aren't alloud in the area either.

pURPLEcHILLIrED123

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2009
Earth
100gallons;4193730; said:
The people who died are NOT the worse part, it is tragic but not the worst part. They get hazard pay for a reason. The worse part is all those soon to be dead animals who were just trying to live then get covered in the worst man made disaster in history. The worse part are the people cleaning up this mess who will get sick to help the real victims. Honestly, for what its worth, I can care less about the people who caused it.
Not to flame, but if it was your family member that got killed, you would not be thinking this. They might have worked in an industry you do not like, but it is an industry we can not live without.

All this bashing on oil companies and using oil product, yes this is terrible environmental disaster. But since the 1880’s and now, we have used over 1 trillion barrels of oil since then maybe even 2 trillion. All the oil spills since then probably does not add up to half of 1% of the oil used. I can care less about the animals being affect. Oil has made billions of people lives a lot easier.

100gallons

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 8, 2009
memphis, tn
pURPLEcHILLIrED123;4200426; said:
Not to flame, but if it was your family member that got killed, you would not be thinking this. They might have worked in an industry you do not like, but it is an industry we can not live without.

All this bashing on oil companies and using oil product, yes this is terrible environmental disaster. But since the 1880’s and now, we have used over 1 trillion barrels of oil since then maybe even 2 trillion. All the oil spills since then probably does not add up to half of 1% of the oil used. I can care less about the animals being affect. Oil has made billions of people lives a lot easier.
Well lets hope it effects you personally so you can see it differently.Maybe its hard for someone like you to understand that people are upset because there should have been a way to correct the problem, not that it happened.

GudEnuf

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
Back to see level
pURPLEcHILLIrED123;4200426; said:
:iagree:

We should be praising BP like The President did with the Fema director during the Katrina debacle.

Heck of a job BP! We can't thank you enough for the good you have provided human kind. Instead of bashing them we should thank every BP executive every chance we get. We should just bend over to the Oil Industry and allow them to have their way with us. They are not charging us anyway close to what is fair considering how they improve our lives. We should be paying at least 10 times we already are. The billions they make every month is not enough rewards for them.

Thank you O'purple one for enlightening us!:WHOA:

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
You are part of the problem. Convenience is more important to you than life. You'd probably kill a box of lizards at the push of a button if you knew it would earn you a twinkie. I don't know how you sleep at night. Hopefully, you don't, but since you sound like a firm supporter in instant gratification without concern for the repercussions, you probably pop a carcinogenic sleep-aid and set a parrot on fire to get drowsy. Jerk.

mbeatrice

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2009
boston
knifegill;4201849; said:
You are part of the problem. Convenience is more important to you than life. You'd probably kill a box of lizards at the push of a button if you knew it would earn you a twinkie. I don't know how you sleep at night. Hopefully, you don't, but since you sound like a firm supporter in instant gratification without concern for the repercussions, you probably pop a carcinogenic sleep-aid and set a parrot on fire to get drowsy. Jerk.

well said.....

pURPLEcHILLIrED123

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2009
Earth
GudEnuf;4201751; said:
:iagree:

We should be praising BP like The President did with the Fema director during the Katrina debacle.

Heck of a job BP! We can't thank you enough for the good you have provided human kind. Instead of bashing them we should thank every BP executive every chance we get. We should just bend over to the Oil Industry and allow them to have their way with us. They are not charging us anyway close to what is fair considering how they improve our lives. We should be paying at least 10 times we already are. The billions they make every month is not enough rewards for them.

Thank you O'purple one for enlightening us!:WHOA:
Every body blames Bush for Katrina for the slow response, then should it not be Obama’s fault since he was suppose to regulate and make sure BP was following all the safety and preventive measures? This “gusher” has been going on for 2 months and all Obama has done is trying to find someone to blame so he can “kick his ***”

knifegill;4201849; said:
You know nothing about me and assume I would do this and that.

Calling me jerk because I make valid indisputable fact that oil has help humans more then anything. And it’s not about convenience or anything, It’s about progress humans has made using oil. Why don’t you give me facts about how bad oil companies are instead of calling me names? The good I can guarantee you outweigh the bad. Why don't you take down your tank(s) instead of you using unnecessary electricity then?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store