orange crawfish??

ruckaisawesome

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2010
louisville
no, it's at feeder supplys on brownsboro rd. i got a 75g community tank with a bgk, bichir, huge angelfish, and zigzag eel. i could stick it in there but a bit worried that it might eat the bgk which is about 6-7 inch... had a bad experience like this a long time before but it was with a much bigger crawfish then

Otto_VonBacon

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2008
Montgomery TEXAS
No ones suggested Procambarus clarkii. They can be anything from blue to orange to red to white. How big is the Bichir? Crayfish might become lunch once he molts.

Dark Jester

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2010
Otto_VonBacon;4532228; said:
No ones suggested Procambarus clarkii. They can be anything from blue to orange to red to white. How big is the Bichir? Crayfish might become lunch once he molts.
Don't think I've ever seen a living orange clarkii before. They turn a perfect orange when you cook them up though.. :ROFL::banhim:

ruckaisawesome

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2010
louisville
Otto_VonBacon;4532228; said:
the bichir is only 6 inches itself so its no threat.. problem is will it eat the bgk??

Chicklette

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2010
Canada
I agree, the crayfish will get eaten.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store