PacMan my SP Ray

The Rat

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2008
UK
Thanks guys.
I now have to move the other SP male because as soon as pacman was out of the tank he started on the poor little female. I was hoping he was going to be a nice gentle male but not the case he was just being dominated by pacman and now that he is gone he has started to bit chucks out of the female worse then pacman. He is going in the big tank with pacman so he will be shown who’s boss again :grinno:
I will take some pic's of Eightball when I move him over.

Rat

xiia0beN

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2008
Singapore
Very nice Ray.

You are extremely lucky to get a light-based Red Pearl with such great contrast.

I presume Red Pearls are actually the Mantilla sps from Thailand (a.k.a Spider Ray).

The Rat

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2008
UK
xiia0beN;3189915; said:
Very nice Ray.

You are extremely lucky to get a light-based Red Pearl with such great contrast.

I presume Red Pearls are actually the Mantilla sps from Thailand (a.k.a Spider Ray).
I am not sure as these are the first group of Thailand rays I have seen over here. I think 2 from my 4 x SP's look like they have the Mantilla line in them (pacman & a female). But the other two look different one is in my avatar.
You might see more of these rays being from Singapore and be able to help me. I will post a picture of the other male I moved yesterday which I do not think is from the same lines. I have a female just like him and both look like they do not have any mantilla in them at all. I think they are mixing all types of rays up in Thailand and may not even know them self’s

thx
Rat

The Rat

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2008
UK
Ok here is the other SP male Eightball he has got bite marks all over him from pacman.
He has always been very smooth looking (high contrast) & light in colour but seems to be going a reddish colour as he gets bigger not like pacman who is going a light tan colour.
As you can see they look very different but was sold as the same type have you seen these in Singapore?
What do all you guys think this ray has in his blood?

thx
Rat

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
all i can say is wow:WHOA:

they all look more and more amazing as they r getting older....

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
Stunning pattern on that ray :thumbsup:

uncwnells

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2008
Wilmington, NC
if I could type the F word thats all I would have typed. Gorgeous.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store