pellet question

Arowana718

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2010
nyc
This week, my aro just chews all the hikari floating pellets & spits it all out. That's the only food I been feeding it last couple months Wonder if it has anything to do w/ the freshness of pellets. Luckily I got my datnoids, clown loaches & flagtail as a clean up crew. I ordered a new pack. AWaiting too see

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
did you see the thread yesterday about hikari food sticks ? It was about ingredients and alternative products on market , worth a read

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Arowana seem to just have moments where they do not eat. I have seen them eat really well then stop for a little then get back to eating , I like the 7.5mm nls for them and other fish but the food sticks should be fine as well, give it some time and maybe try feeding some shrimp or talapia. The pellets should not be old after only a.couple months.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Arowana718

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2010
nyc
Arowana seem to just have moments where they do not eat. I have seen them eat really well then stop for a little then get back to eating , I like the 7.5mm nls for them and other fish but the food sticks should be fine as well, give it some time and maybe try feeding some shrimp or talapia. The pellets should not be old after only a.couple months.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
This guy is a picky eater. I dont want to risk of unpellet training him.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Sorry for the late reply 718 , my crap phone won't let me post link , if you type rated hikari in thread search its the first thread in list

Niks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2012
India
My aro does the same he puts it in his mouth and then spits it out and then after a couple if min he eats them but he eats fr sure I suppose like the other much more experienced ppl say give it time he will eat
Also do try to give him a treat once in awhile like tilapia or any frozen food
That should wrk I treat my fellow once a month

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store