Phase Two Started

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
kevinfleming21;4464156; said:
say these tanks in person today. STELLAR fish keeping!
Thanks man! Your the first fish keeper I've had over. It's so nice to not hear "you auta put a fishing lure in there and see if you can catch one" or my favorite "when's the fish fry?" :irked:

Yeah, it was nice to show off the tanks with out the retarded comments.

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
Came out completely beautiful. Be proud Egon ! You are a true artist.

Rass

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
California
That stand is killer man! Just built my own stand and canopy for a 125 and it came out real nice, but I have never seen anything like that one! Very cool idea and execution! Gotta love the custom logos.

redtailrob

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 21, 2010
England, Herts
OH JESUS! Wow, What a top top setup! That's fantastic.
Wish i had the ability to build something like that! Can barely tie my shoelaces without instructions :ROFL:

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
tcarswell;4464965; said:
Came out completely beautiful. Be proud Egon ! You are a true artist.
Thank you very much

Rass;4465168; said:
That stand is killer man! Just built my own stand and canopy for a 125 and it came out real nice, but I have never seen anything like that one! Very cool idea and execution! Gotta love the custom logos.
Yeah, I love the logos. Although most of my friends don't know what they mean :screwy: I need new friends lol

redtailrob;4549974; said:
OH JESUS! Wow, What a top top setup! That's fantastic.
Wish i had the ability to build something like that! Can barely tie my shoelaces without instructions :ROFL:
It was a lot of f-ing work! So far it's been up and running a few months and algae is starting to grow on the background, looks awesome.
Unfortunately the sand I tried to smush into the silicon glue to hide seams between the background panels is starting to fall out! Now just the silicon is showing and it bugs the hell out of me lol. I have to live with it for now but I'm actively planing/researching for a solution.

K626

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
South FL
Gr8KarmaSF;4425358; said:
Who needs a TV when you have this!

I must second that. I just got done reading your other build and wow. I'm super jealous. :popcorn: My husband would freak if I brought either of those two home. He loves the monsters, and I don't give him much grief when it comes to fish (except when he makes impulse buys and gets a catfish that will eventually become a snack without researching it). I'm happy with my stock for now, but will be looking into something similar to this in the future.:drool:

Hats off to you, your beautiful tanks, and your tolerant wife for letting it happen. :headbang2

smokey70

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2010
Nebraska
One of the best looking tanks I've ever seen! Beautiful. And a really nice red tail shark, from the looks of the pictures in your threads!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store