pics of 120

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
lol, im loving it and so are the fish. Today i got the rest of my fish from the 65 added and all the coral in. Monday ill be headed out to some nice stores to see what they got and get some cool corals and fish if all goes as planned. Ill keep the pics coming so you guys and gals can see the progress. Thanks for the remarks.

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
ballin.. stocked up pretty quick..

were these from another tank?

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
everything in 120 came from a 65. the powder blue tang was in QT for 3 weeks before i purchased the tank so i just kept him in there a bit longer.

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
so an update on the tank:: the diatom stage is now over with. What im working on now is getting the refugium built into the sump... This im taking slow because the sump is operational and i dont want to make the tank too dirty. Mangroves will be added and ill be growing those with a 30" pc light hung from the underside of the top of the cabinet. ill be using some sand but im going to try and keep it think so i dont lose a lot of water room, as of now its bare bottom and theres a bunch of cheato the water is passing through. i plan to keep a crab to so in there to help clean up the sump a bit, being it will be kinda hard to clean the sump being its so low. Anyways ill have some pics up tonight.

current stock
1 radiant wrasse
1 yellow corris wrasse
1 purple queen anthias
3 bangaii cardinals
2 false percula
1 six line wrasse
1 yellow tang
1 powder blue tang

corals are a mix of lps, and so far only one similar sps coral, digiata. Currently waiting on my order of new VHO bulbs and another ballast.

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
any more pics :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store