pics of 120

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
as promised here are the pics. I had to clean the glass a bit so pardon the debris in the water column. Im working on getting the sump finished with the refugium but its more of a pain than i had anticipated lol. soooooo...... more to come with that. for now here are them pics, and UPS should be at my door next week wednesday with my lighting, so that will be finished as well.

IMG_0713.JPG

IMG_0712.JPG

IMG_0686.JPG

IMG_0702.JPG

IMG_0703.JPG

IMG_0708.JPG

IMG_0710.JPG

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
that took 22 minutes

FAIL!!

lol
beautiful

i can't wait to get my 75 started

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
i hear ya on that, starting up new tanks is great lol. i cant wait till you start becuase your tanks always look rather well.

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
:nilly:too bad they never seem like that to me

i always have this wonderful vision of lusious and vibrant coral reefs FULL of coral

and then one thing goes bad and i lose $300 in corals, or my goby covers and kills the most awesome plate coral i've ever seen, that ONE thread of caulerpa takes over, or we go on vacation :irked:

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
Thats why you need a good tank sitter when you leave. Someone who knows the basics of the tank lol. Thats hard to find, none of my friends know jack about fish tanks so vacations are major clean before leaving, have them feed a few times, and two major cleanings when i get back. Good times lol

BIGgourami

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2007
Chicago, IL
that'd be sweet but impossible logistically

im in the same boat.. people dont even know hw to take care of my FW tanks properly, why should i trust them with a $1200 reef tank?

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
its hard to trust anybody with my tank, but i have had my dad doing this for a while so. The most id ever do if my dad couldnt do this, is keep the lights on weird cycles and get an auto feeder to feed just flakes, only downfall with this idea is some of my fish will not touch flake food.......

I wonder alot what im coming home too but my dad always seems to do a good job.....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store