Nov 15, 2009
PA
There's always the Hidden Reef in Levittown :D

Rockbass6

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2007
Lake Erie
Yeah rj, Sea Cave in Erie knows what they are doing, they have a beautiful store. Never heard of hidden reef, so maybe you guys might have some tetras to go with the platys.. I am only kidding of course.

rj32l

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2010
washington,pa
Rockbass6;4888345; said:
Yeah rj, Sea Cave in Erie knows what they are doing, they have a beautiful store. Never heard of hidden reef, so maybe you guys might have some tetras to go with the platys.. I am only kidding of course.
yeah man we need to hit that up soon ha

Rockbass6

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2007
Lake Erie
rj32l;4888350; said:
yeah man we need to hit that up soon ha
I would. I am trying to get rid of my rock, and I am scared that damn octopus of theirs and the rock might end up coming back home with me!!:nilly:

rj32l

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2010
washington,pa
Rockbass6;4888380; said:
I would. I am trying to get rid of my rock, and I am scared that damn octopus of theirs and the rock might end up coming back home with me!!:nilly:
i want that octopus haha ill go halves with you

kove32

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2006
Pittsburgh
Rockbass6;4888227; said:
The store you called the cleanest and best is the one that sold them for $60. If Fish stores were a competition, you would be at the bottom of the barrel, the last drops. I can say that because Erie has a one store nicer, and buffalo has 4 nicer than your best one. Cleveland I haven't been to recently I think some closed, but I know something fishy was real nice.
As for the comments on the Browns and Bills, your a typical "stiller" fan. No team is better than them, guess no cities with better fish store could be either. Laughable, because Green Bay, Boston and New York are known as the big title towns. Even Bradshaw himself after the Super Bowl, Green Bay is the team with the hardware.
Sorry to derail so bad, back to listing your platy and molly stores. :)
I am going to ask politely that you refrain from posting in this thread anymore. Your information has not only been extremely useless, but you seem to have a vendetta against Pittsburgh. Neither of those two flaws are helpful to this topic.

drlower

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2010
pittsburgh
i cant really offer any other shops and would agree with your descriptions of the others. there is a place called sea horse in north hills but its you wont find anything differant there either. im in north strabane near wet pets and would be interested in hooking up with other members for some fishing.

Rockbass6

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2007
Lake Erie
kove32;4888769; said:
I am going to ask politely that you refrain from posting in this thread anymore. Your information has not only been extremely useless, but you seem to have a vendetta against Pittsburgh. Neither of those two flaws are helpful to this topic.
Kove,
I don't have a vendetta against Pittsburgh, at all. lol I mean.. I don't like the Steelers, or their arrogant fans, and I feel your fish stores are out of hand price wise, you're correct. Some do look nice, I was more kidding about the stock, but not the prices those are the highest I have seen. I do like the city, and I have lots of friends down there.
I have been everywhere, looking for new fish and tank ideas in this hobby that I love. I don't like Buffalo, Cinci, Erie, or Cleveland anymore. I will tell you that the stores in a nonbias way are fun to visit and in many cases nicer and better, than yours. You post this to find a cooler store. Check for yourself.. I was not bias they are just better. If you visit Niagara Falls, Pets Plus Exotics and Reptiles is 15 minutes from the falls, and has fish anybody would love to have. I never saw a tigrinus, a variety of dats, silk flowerhorns, arapaima, dorado, lacerade wolf fish in Pittsburgh not even one of those, that is why I said your stores lack for a major city. Check out Dave's store in Cleveland if your interested in African cichlids he is the best, and if your into Rock and Roll swing by the hall and make it a double trip. Or spit on the stadium on your way, i don't care.. It is just fun to see what is "really" out there, rather than sitting at home man, that is why you joined mfk isn't it? If you think this info is extremely useless it is your thread, your rules, and your being stubborn. Maybe the other PA guys would like to hear the info, so I posted, taking a slight stab at Ben who I do not care for your right, but I don't have some kind of Vandetta against Pitt other than the hills and layout are odd enough.

ICHIBAN TROPICAL FISH

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 14, 2010
Steeler city
yeah i work there online sale at aquaworld pets center, if u guy ever need good deal PM email my name is jojo

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store