Platinum delhezi

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Then it's a del. If you look at its tail and the webbing in between the pectoral fins there is faint pattering a sen wouldn't have.
I agree with the webbing and the faint pattern on the fin.

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
If I were in Indiana, I would buy this.

Can you ask the shop if they are able to ship overnight?

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Sergio as in Serg? Lol

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Okay made it official today. This bichir will be in my tank soon.

I've been in contact with TJ one of the dept. managers at The Reef. Really cool dude. I'm very lucky he was happy to help me out and arrange having this fish shipped to me.

Also thanks to my good friend Frank for for inspiring me with his madness. My collection will never approach his level but I am stoked to have this platinum delhezi.

Also, big thanks to Lrry93 for posting this thread and sharing with me the info for the lfs. I was in shock like everyone else that an lfs would have something like this, but The Reef is just that kind of awesome store.

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
Okay made it official today. This bichir will be in my tank soon.

I've been in contact with TJ one of the dept. managers at The Reef. Really cool dude. I'm very lucky he was happy to help me out and arrange having this fish shipped to me.

Also thanks to my good friend Frank for for inspiring me with his madness. My collection will never approach his level but I am stoked to have this platinum delhezi.

Also, big thanks to Lrry93 for posting this thread and sharing with me the info for the lfs. I was in shock like everyone else that an lfs would have something like this, but The Reef is just that kind of awesome store.
Thank you brother. You will always be the bichir guru in my eyes.... your knowledge about bichirs is vast.... now we only need one more person to start collecting these beauties to name ourselves "LOS TRES HUEVOS PLATIADOS"!!!!

CONGRATS!!

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
Grats on the pick up man. Definitely a beauty.

Lrry93

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2007
I get around
Congrats! Glad to see it go to a great home! Plus you saved me from buying it. I almost did btw.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store