Please help me

Caveden

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 21, 2020
This my aro tank it's 40 gallon.its temporary.i reduced the water level because the aro is jumping hitting its head in the top.

View attachment 1533419
I wouldn’t be so concerned with the light or food choice at the moment but more on the tank space. Half full 40g, this gives the golden crossback arowana only 20g of water to swim in? I would fill it as much as it can hold for now to maximise the 40g space. It’s jumping cuz it’s in a new habitat added 2 days ago and tank size too small so it’s stressed.
I will definitely buy a six foot tank as it grows
you should upgrade the tank already. Too small for it. Minimum tank size for Asian arowana is 5ft imo.

dmyersWv

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2022
Arowana make great tub or pond fish. Allows larger volume of water for less money. Check out stock tubs. I have found 110 gallon for $75 here. If you go this way make sure you get a secured net or double walled polycarbonate lid.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

onepunch

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2024
Arowana make great tub or pond fish. Allows larger volume of water for less money. Check out stock tubs. I have found 110 gallon for $75 here. If you go this way make sure you get a secured net or double walled polycarbonate lid.
I cant tan the aro in tub it will be hard.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store