Polys who goes where

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
So since the volta and palmas palmas were eating i decided to move everyone around. Put the dabola endli and pearsei in the 75 they are miserable but will have to deal with it for a couple of months not ideal but its short term. Moved everyone else into the 150.

Really like the palmas palmas cant wait to see what it looks like once settled in. Not sure what toake of the volta yet, really washed out still. Faranah endli is kind of an ass but nothing major.

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
So since the volta and palmas palmas were eating i decided to move everyone around. Put the dabola endli and pearsei in the 75 they are miserable but will have to deal with it for a couple of months not ideal but its short term. Moved everyone else into the 150.

Really like the palmas palmas cant wait to see what it looks like once settled in. Not sure what toake of the volta yet, really washed out still. Faranah endli is kind of an ass but nothing major.

They all looking good jaws, like those head pattern on the cb, and your faranah is getting bigger and meaner, lolz

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 u see the resemblance to yours from Badmojo piece on top? Of course, if it was floatin on the red sea. It'd be as nice as yours... :)

View attachment 1196566
I would still say polyaddict's BV looks better even if Badmojo's BV was on the "red sea". :) Come on, look at the headshape on polyaddict's BV!

Reactions: Polyaddict86

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Jaws i think the pattern on your bv gonna look like this. Thick patterns.

View attachment 1196560
Jaws i think the pattern on your bv gonna look like this. Thick patterns.

View attachment 1196560
I really like the Faranah endli! Seems pretty calm to me... Whats it doing that is bad?
I dont know bro.... this guy is pretty bland be shocked if he turns out half as good as yours

I really like the Faranah endli! Seems pretty calm to me... Whats it doing that is bad?
Yeah its not bad just pushing everyone around establishing himself.

Reactions: Polyaddict86
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store