Popping a pimple... die of blood loss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neervana

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2008
UK
rmorse;3232033; said:
Sorry dude...there is nothing left you can do.

Say hi to MJ for me.
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Columbian Shark Catfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2009
California
Retuks;3231956; said:
any of you ever pop a pimple that never stops bleeding??

i recently got one and i never like to touch them but i ran my finger across it lightly and it popped (guess it was THAT ready to burst). however... its been 20 min and it still wont stop bleeding out clearish red liquid and this is why i hate zits so much!!

i feel like im gonna die of blood loss... why won't the faucet shut off!!
I HATE those :ROFL:

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Don't pop it, your brain might be in there!

Retuks

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2009
Kaneohe
seaofdreams;3232066; said:
Pimples are never supposed to "burst" they are formed in a way that contains the infection in the smallest space possible. You'll need to compress the area for a bit with some gauze or tissue after giving the area a wipe with anti-septic cream or solution or yes, it will spread the infection. Treat pimples exactly for what they are, serious bacterial infections, keep them clean, don't pick at them.

I'm a skin care therapist and the thing I see almost more than anything occuring to people in their 20's is "icepick" scarring from picking blemishes when they were teens. A pimple will last a few days but a scar will last for your entire life, just don't pick or even touch pimples and blackheads.
you never had those fat pimples that when you make even the slightest brush against something it just starts pouring out?

also, the pimple will have to pop eventually or stay a pimple dried up in your pores as gunk so your saying if i get alot of pimples my fate is sealed and im gonna have a million scars when they pop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store