post your best

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Come on Al, you can do better than that. ;) Where are those super nice Falk close ups. Although that MUTT is turning out quite nicely!
Turning out??? LOL That pic is from April 2011. Just one of about a years worth of pics I took before I shared any with MFK.

Falks? :ROFL: Nobody cares about brown rays.

Not sure if you realized, but in this day and age only black rays are cool. :grinno:

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Turning out??? LOL That pic is from April 2011. Just one of about a years worth of pics I took before I shared any with MFK.

Falks? :ROFL: Nobody cares about brown rays.

Not sure if you realized, but in this day and age only black rays are cool. :grinno:
2011, well then I need an immediate update on it, and some of us still like the browns even if they aren't in high demand especially the Falks. ;)

keepinfish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2007
In God We Trust
wow some nice ones on here!
takenotes, that pearl is very very nice! How big is it getting?

DB, that mutt, is really getting white spots, he looks so much better than before IMO. I really like him.

Tony, what is the lineage of the first two hybrids? they are exceptional.

keepinfish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2007
In God We Trust
wow, i feel dumb now...lol after seeing your post...:)
When you posted him before, he had brown spots...lol
UPDATE THE FALK!!!!!!

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Update - He's in the big tank, the Pearl tried to steal his woman, harassed her enough she quit eating. No movement yet.

Seriously though, I'll do a big update after the rebuild is done, everyone will be getting moved around. Until then send me your email and I'll send a hold over bundle.

Browqns not in high demand? lol You should hear some of the numbers I've been hearing of lately regarding the price of high end browns.....

Energy

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2005
Tropical Minnesota
Here is a video of the holding tank- I am on the look out for a partner for the big Black and white pearl!;)

[video=youtube;Fd6MGujb_kM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6MGujb_kM[/video]

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Where did that P14 come from? Man he's nice!

IF that "Pearl" was in my tank I'd be doing my best to get some very clear pics of him and I'd be asking people like Richard (Aquaman) IF it's really a Pearl. I thought it looked like a Marble when I first saw it, and that vid also makes it look like a Marble to me, but I don't know Pearls.

Energy

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2005
Tropical Minnesota
Where did that P14 come from? Man he's nice!

IF that "Pearl" was in my tank I'd be doing my best to get some very clear pics of him and I'd be asking people like Richard (Aquaman) IF it's really a Pearl. I thought it looked like a Marble when I first saw it, and that vid also makes it look like a Marble to me, but I don't know Pearls.
Pearl, Marble- doesn't matter to me. It was originally sold years ago as a pearl- I will run with that. If it's not then no biggie - I still like him. Now on to find him a worthy girlfriend and produce some pups stateside and start sharing the love! I would love to get that gene pool out there and make it available.

TakeNotes

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2010
In The Jungle
wow some nice ones on here!
takenotes, that pearl is very very nice! How big is it getting?

DB, that mutt, is really getting white spots, he looks so much better than before IMO. I really like him.

Tony, what is the lineage of the first two hybrids? they are exceptional.
No idea how big its getting but I know how big she is right now lol. She's pushing 11" atleast from an eyeball measurment. And thanks for the compliment. Bds and Pearls, nothing less.

Sent from MFK App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store