MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Tony i love your hybrids in pic 3 and 4! Some of the nicest ive seen.
Takenotes and Energy those pearls are stunning!
Love some of the big spot bd's as well. Speakn of...where is ED w/ Jack? That is one of my fav BD's.

Crazy how some of the real high quality pearls and marbles look so similar. The pearls take it for me on the intensity of dark base and light base when in comparison w/ marbles. A much rarer commodity as well. Keep em coming guys. Love to see some more pearls...cough.. cough , aquaman.

yargnits

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2011
Leeds, UK.
Must be a preggo female judging by the damage on the disk....... Thing doesn't even look round anymore.

:ROFL:
lol db, its a potamotrygon humourouso

its actually a species very rarely seen on any online forum but its nice to see someone taking part in the enjoyment of this species now and again :D

some nice rays in this thread, there are so many black ones though, looking forward to seeing more of the others !

blackghostknife

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2010
Hammond, Louisiana
dang tony! best I've seen so far

mybluem3

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2007
Prospect Heights,IL
Say it isn't so :( . I absolutely loved that ray. I actually had a hold on it with Mike for a while before you bought it but work was slow and I couldn't come up with the cash.

What happened?
Still not 100% sure but I think a ray came in "dirty"... I lost 4-5 rays in a matter of weeks.. Same symptoms, they would heal Nd get it again... It sucks..

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store