post your best

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
I thought they were 8-9" maybe when they came in.....

My smaller female used to be the looker of the group but now it's definetly the male.

I'd guess 11-13" now? I will definetly measure them when I move them, which won't be long as they look like caged animals in thier current 6x3x1.5. It's funny they've figured out they are way too big to go up and down the sides now so they've started running the sides horizontaly...... Can't wait to see them in the big tank. Wish I could figure out a way to get yours in there too.... lol

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
prove it! we dont believe you :) :)
How about a black update while we are at it!
No kidding. Been dying to know how everythings been going Diggin!!!!

chris85

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2010
uk
My contribution a great little pearl about 8 inch mark. My tank lights are not great tho.

MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1362164352537.jpg

digginrays

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2008
lake norman
prove it! we dont believe you :) :)
How about a black update while we are at it!
honestly, my camera is broke..i've had a few peeps that know cameras say they'll stop by and help me out..then i'll get some quality pictures.
i recently had a female born thats a sister to "jack" that will just blow your mind.a 5" disc pup with 50 cent spots.i am thinking i'll give this one to stingrayed to grow up with her brother.
(not until i get some good pics of her first though).

TakeNotes

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2010
In The Jungle
Impressive hybrids tony. Im guessing BDx Pearls??

Nice Jay, her sister is doing well in my friends tank.

Archers, they are pearl stingrays. The female is infront but you can see the male in the upper right corner

And for the record I like brown rays but prefer blacks so don't think ima raycist lol

Sent from MFK App

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Nothing more then just another brown ray. :thumbsdow
Brown and yellow, you can throw them my way anytime you feel you are tired of them.:)

diggin never wants to let anyone see what he has going on. All we ever get to see is those nasty little offspring. ;)

Couple of my males.

Male--BDxLeo--03-01-2013.jpg

Male--MM--03-01-2013.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store