POST YOUR HIGHEST QUALITY MARBLED MOTOROS!!!

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Personally, I don't care what people paid for their rays. I thought this thread was to show off what type and the difference of their marbles. Like Jcardona, if I truly am interested I would take it to PM and that would only be if I was interested in purchasing that particular type of ray or who/where they purchased it. If someone wants to know
what I paid they can PM me also.

Now back on to showing off the Marbles, thats why I frequent this thread.:D

sebarau

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2008
Malaysia
just arrive today.. after pestering the ex owner for almost a year.. WC 9"++ male with fully developed clasper

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
now THAT is a high quality marlble. i love the ones that have the super thick outlines like that :drool:

NikkiC

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2007
UK
Sebarau that is one very nice marble :)

Lee I like your female. She would make a lovely pair with my w/c male :naughty:

Kolossus

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2007
Where the heart is!!!
sebarau;3927828; said:
just arrive today.. after pestering the ex owner for almost a year.. WC 9"++ male with fully developed clasper

These are the kinds of marbles that I'm referring to that I feel are so diverse from others that I feel they may be some sort of sub-species...the kind that I want but can't seem to get my hands on and they typically seemed to be owned in large part by individuals outside of the U.S...though there are a few exceptions.

Stunning Ray!

I agree that it is probably more telling for individuals to reveal what they would SELL the ray for as prices for rays vary based on a variety of factors including the knowledge of the market, quality of the ray, as well as personal value. Revealing what one paid for a ray includes just too many variables to provide any concrete validity with regards to how much one should pay for various types of marble motoros. I'd sell my 14in female for around the $500-$600 marker.

But lets try not to get into too large a discussion on this thread. This thread is for PICTURES!!!

Keep them coming!:popcorn:

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
I actually think the prices of marbles will eventually go down. This week alone Ive been offered several marbles of great quality, seems like people might be having a harder time moving them at their set price than when they first appeared on the ray scene....

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
sebarau;3927828; said:

WINNER! That's an amazing Marble. If it was mine someone could pester me a lifetime and never get that ray. One of the nicest I've ever seen!

I think its safe to say there are too many different Marble types to pick just 1 as a favorite. Some like simple patterns, some like intense patterning that has a bunch goin on if you will. Some like blondes some like the pearly look. Some like a few huge dots, others more the merrier when it comes to the dots.

This thread isn't working right. Lol. There's still some really stunning rays over here (U.S.) that don't have their pics up here yet. And we should also have said 1 pic per ray instead of 1 ray per person. Too many kinds of Marbles to pick just one. I have a few here that others may like better, or think are better looking then what I consider to be "good looking". Its just a matter of personal taste, and we all know that opinions differ. We should allow everyones eyes to be the judge and just post up entire collections. A lot of these pics make me wonder "what else they got?" lol!!

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
I have to agree with DB here.....what a stunning Marble,one of the nicest ive ever seen,thats a clear base and a half!

Congratulations Faisal.....more than worth the wait...WOW!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store