Potamotrygon Itaituba/P14

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Getting Brazillian Hystrix in denmark is.. close to impossible, ive never heard of it, atleast not from what i remember, so i would have to have them shipped. And in the colours, i prefer the midget marbles, and Scobina.

I know the Midget Marbles, would be exspensive, and so would the Scobinas, but thats not really my concern. Im worried about the shipping part.
Ahhhh I understand. You may be able to find some Asian sellers and use a transhipper who will house them part way and deliver to you. If you're investing a lot in fish it really isn't that expensive when you think about the scarcity where you are.

Good luck! What kind of rays do you have readily available in Denmark Karl?

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
Ahhhh I understand. You may be able to find some Asian sellers and use a transhipper who will house them part way and deliver to you. If you're investing a lot in fish it really isn't that expensive when you think about the scarcity where you are.

Good luck! What kind of rays do you have readily available in Denmark Karl?
Ray keeping in Denmark is... not great to be honest. Motoros, Retics, Marble Motoros. I've seen P14's and Leopoldies for sale sometimes, but im not sure about the quality tho. But the size of the ray tanks arent good. The normal witdh of a ray tank in Denmark is about 90 - 80 Cms for Motoros, atleast from what ive seen. But Again the Midgets are a ****up. If i would choose those midgets, i would have to find a seller i could trust, so i dont just get sold a normal marble. Scobinas are cool, and if i managed to breed them, i sure wouldnt have and issue selling them. Right now its all just planning. Tank sizes are limited in Apartments, cant have the tank Falling trough the floor :) I'm moving soon tho, and then!

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Ray keeping in Denmark is... not great to be honest. Motoros, Retics, Marble Motoros. I've seen P14's and Leopoldies for sale sometimes, but im not sure about the quality tho. But the size of the ray tanks arent good. The normal witdh of a ray tank in Denmark is about 90 - 80 Cms for Motoros, atleast from what ive seen. But Again the Midgets are a ****up. If i would choose those midgets, i would have to find a seller i could trust, so i dont just get sold a normal marble. Scobinas are cool, and if i managed to breed them, i sure wouldnt have and issue selling them. Right now its all just planning. Tank sizes are limited in Apartments, cant have the tank Falling trough the floor :) I'm moving soon tho, and then!
No such thing as Midgets people call them mini

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
No such thing as Midgets people call them mini

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I've heard it both ways.. From all i have i read it seems like its kinda like a "midget gen" im not sure tho. I dont know if the minis or midgets are caught. Could be they where isolated from the normal marbles, and then developed diffrently. Could be cool if someone did some research into it. What do you think?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store