Potamotrygon schuhmacheri

rayguy84

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2013
pennsylvania
For the sake of these beautiful creatures pls reconsider until you can get something BIG rays not only eat and poop constantly they also urinate straight ammonia so anything less than HUNDREDS of gallon will eventually result in a dead ray........I keep 4 in 375 but im also very well aware that even that is temporary for a healthy long life

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

stingray keeper

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2013
Canada
For the sake of these beautiful creatures pls reconsider until you can get something BIG rays not only eat and poop constantly they also urinate straight ammonia so anything less than HUNDREDS of gallon will eventually result in a dead ray........I keep 4 in 375 but im also very well aware that even that is temporary for a healthy long life

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
+1 yuuup.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
I agree with these guys. You put a ray in that tank and you won't have a warning your tank is to small. You'll have a dead ray. Then you'll be out the money you could have used for larger tank and another beautiful creature is lost. You need a huge volume and massive biofiltration, frequent water changes, and or a drip system. You're not ready for any stingray

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store